ECCU 2014: Road to the 2015 Guidelines for CPR and ECC
The Emergency Cardiovascular Care Update (ECCU) 2014 Conference will be held at the Paris Las Vegas Hotel & Casino June 3-6, 2014. With new CPR guidelines in development, the 2014 conference will give you an insider's look at the research and methodology being used to create them. This year's programming will enrich your knowledge and expertise by presenting the latest methods for resuscitation, resuscitation education and system response strategies, along with the science behind each.
Pre-Conference Workshops: June 2-3, 2014
Conference: June 3-6, 2014
Don't miss your chance to save! The early bird registration discount has been extended until April 29, 2014.
Register now to receive $50 off your registration. Reserve your room at the Paris Hotel & Casino before May 11, 2014 to take advantage of the group discount.
Customize your conference experience by specialty. ECCU 2014 has sessions tailored to Community Response, EMS Providers, In-Hospital Providers and CPR and ECC Educators. Take a look at our sortable program to see which ones were designed for you. Access it via the button on the right labeled "Conference Schedule."
Who Attends ECCU?
ECCU is the one place where the wide spectrum of resuscitation professionals and advocates come together for learning, inspiration and networking. Presenters provide the latest science, concepts, ideas and strategies to improve your clinical performance, teaching methodology and community response to sudden cardiac arrest. Those who attend ECCU include:
- Nurses in the fields of emergency, critical care and school health
- Emergency physicians, EMS medical directors, cardiologists and intensivists
- Researchers and scientists
- EMTs, paramedics, dispatchers and other first responders
- Educators and trainers, certified to teach CPR, BLS and/or ALS
- Education program managers in hospitals
- EMS managers, chiefs, training officers and PIOs
- Community PAD program coordinators
- Survivors, their families and community advocates
- Community responders and leaders
- Firefighters, chiefs and training officers